Tuesday, July 15, 2008

15 July 2008

today same as usual, working 1pm to 10pm but very slpy
reach hme at 11pm then go running
my ankle since evening start to give me problem again PAIN..

but i still able to force myself to jog.. hee

On, 12 July 2008
Went to sentosa with junhao, wan seen, yewen, cheexiang, nicholas, weicong, peilin, peiying, winne, sharon and me..

but some of them went back earli cos they gt something to attend.
it kind of bored cos there some event going on. it all over the beach..=(
somemore THERE NO SUN ..

but we still able to play volleyball n games.
we settle our dinner at long john

it been so long that we gather =)

after everything.. my gf come n find me..
left junhao, wan seen, yewen and me , gf
we went window shopping

hope there more coming up =x

On 14 july
same... working at 1pm to 10pm..
as the same time, my gf was having her gather at their chalet
when i reach hme.. my gf was asking me
"i wanna to join them at the chalet "

i went cos i miss my gf

reach there... tok to her friend then i went to slp=x
next morning then went to work..

YAWN

end of story.. i go slp..
as for the pic.. tml i wake up then upload


misss u =x

PICTURE.

one head taller =x


she force me


me and winnie


peiying, me , peilin


snap snap


THE GUY




Take one #1


Take two #2


PAPA and MAMA


i love her

No comments: