Friday, June 27, 2008

26 June 2008

HI.

afternoon went swimming..
evening went running..

just bored nth better to do..

after running i met JUNHAO..
so long i did nt see u le..
we have a guy to guy chat.. =x

after that i meet my buddy Joan..
she hungry then we went pasamala.. she buy her food then i wait for her wif my running attire

then she met her friend along the way when we going to find a place to sit ..
her friend tag along

there a big group of aunite was dancing.. then we just sitting near them.. it fun to look at them dancing wif their old age..

i wonder when i'm old.. will i be like them.. so happy n dance wif alot of friend =x
i'm sure it will be alot fun.

ya then i was chatting wif my buddy all the way till 11.30 then we just went back hme..




my ankle still give me pain but it better than when the very 1st day of running after my operation that is realli HELL..






Dear i dunno wat happen.. u just dunwan to tell me..
i worry..
i feel so uneasy...



just jia u..
will acc you along ur way =)

No comments: